Farm Fresh Friday FOUR
Welcome to Farm Fresh Friday
This week on the prairie...
The good news is:
we got those thievin' chickens
under control - my lettuce has been saved!
The bad news is:
those gawkers from across the road
enticed our poor Max into
coming over for something fresh to eat!!
Now, I'm not going into details, but the
poor dog must've been pretty tired
of his regular "Fit and Trim" dog food
to want to go over and eat
what they laid out for him!!
poor Max has been running
for the dumping grounds 3 times faster...
And naturally we didn't know he was sick
until he spread evidence all over my kitchen floor!
Needless to say we don't have any good words
for the nosy, medalling neighbors!
And hopefully, Max has learned his lesson.
So, in an attempt to get that whole
sight out of your minds
I'll leave you with some wild roses...
their fresh fragrance has been my
savior and joy this week!
This is a place to share all things FRESH,
homemade and/or home-grown.
There is no rule that it has to be made by you or grown by you,
just the fact that it was hand made or grown by somebody
and not mass-produced or imported from Timmbucktu is good enough for us!!
Want more details? See our Farm Fresh Friday Page at the top of the blog.
Here's how to join in:
- Publish your Farm Fresh Friday post on your blog.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Click on "Enter"
- Please link back to this Farm Fresh Friday post so that your readers can find other posts related to the party!
That's it! It's a good idea to check if your link is working.
If you have any questions please email me at Sallfarm@gmail.com