A How-to and a Why-Not

So, it was too hot & muddy to do anything outside.  That gave me the chance to play with my latest venture.
My Uppercase Living projects arrived a week ago, and have been on the table begging for my attention.  In less than 15 minutes I had a really cute sign!  Just don't know if it's actually an accurate sign....you'll see.....

First I laid out the metal base and the 3 lines of lettering, then did a little measuring and marking....




Then started peeling off the back of the lettering one line at a time...










Stick the lettering onto the metal base and rub...

Then peel off the top paper....the letters stick to the base and ta-daaa!

I have a cute sign that says what???? 
When you plant a garden  You plant HAPPINESS????
Uhhhh, now I have to think about this....



Flooding rains, damaging winds, digging trenches, fighting mosquitos....
Some days those tomatoes shipped in from Texas sound good enough!


But, I guess, by harvest time all the blisters are healed and the stress is forgotten. 
The vegetables are amazing....

And you're beaming with pride as your Grand-daughter can't get enough of climbing on
 ALL the PUMPKINS!!

So I guess I'll set this sign on my porch beside my rocking chair....
(my favorite resting spot)
I'll read it and think about the rewards....

Cause it's all worth it in the end!

Comments

Popular Posts