We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Monday, October 11, 2010


Every day we are faced with 
so many choices and decisions....
should I do this? should I do that?
Here's a thought....
"listen to your heart"
close your eyes, take a deep breath and listen....
the choice you make will be the right one, 
you will move on in peace,
just keep listening.


Have a peaceful Tuesday
     give someone a hug today!
Thanks for stopping by,
Lisa

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Good food for thought!

Verde Farm said...

What a wonderful thought for my Tuesday. I needed this thought in fact :)
Thank you!
Amy