Our Favorite Things






Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple steudels
doorbells and Sleigh Bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild Geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

Feeling all "Christmasy" here at Sall Farm!
The tree is up (still working on it,though), some presents bought!
The Christmas tunes have been playing all day and some homemade
chicken noodle soup is cooking on the stove.

Thought we'd share some of our favorite things with you.....


                                                                                                          
For Sall, of course, that would be hunting and all things nature!



For myself, that would be too many things to post!!
But, I pretty much agree with everything in the song.






Of course, we both agree, our FAVORITE thing...is our kids and grandkids,
and all the joy they bring us!







I hope your holiday season is filled with happy faces
 and all of your favorite things!
Lisa



Comments

Karen said…
Lisa, so many of your favorite things are mine, too. Living on the farm and the land is my second greatest joy after our marriage and sons and friends. I don't know what I would do without the wide open spaces we're surrounded by. Mmmmm...the smell of chicken soup on the stove is so tempting!

Popular Posts