We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Birthday Boy


Being One is so much FUN!



B.C.P.F....

Balloons
Cupcakes
Presents
Friends





Being King for a day ROCKS!



Our "Little Boy Blue" turned ONE...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!

Hope your day is 
filled with puppy dog tails,

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Looks like a great birthday and wonderful photographs, thank you for sharing them.
A very happy birthday to Wyatt. Jackie in Surrey UK.x

Sharon said...

Awwww, how cute! Wyatt is an absolutely adorable, of course, you knew that. I trust the birthday party was a blast! What did Grandpa make for the King? Sigh.... I suppose we won't find out till later....

texwisgirl said...

Oh, pass me one of those yummy-looking cupcakes! I'll get my own glass of milk! :)