Anniversary Post


Just like learning to ride a bike....
I jumped on without any fear
I hobbled and wobbled
and fell to the ground
I heard some encouragement
so I got back on and tried again
before I knew it, I was to the end 
of the driveway,
a little more encouragement...
the training wheels were off
and I was flying down the road...

this is how my first year of blogging has been.

240 posts and one year later...

I've come to love people (and their pets) whom
I've never met, seen places I never dreamed of seeing
and learned some technical skills I never knew existed!
Blogging is GREAT!

Thank you for stopping by to see what's
going on in our little corner of the prairie.
Your encouraging thoughts and comments
brighten our days!




See you tomorrow...
Hugs,

Comments

Sharon said…
Well, now.... Happy Anniversary! I would guess that a celebration is due -

Horns honking, colored streamers and confetti flying through the air, balloons rising to the skies! :-)
TexWisGirl said…
This post made me smile! LOVED your analogy and photos! Happy anniversary to you and your lovely blog!
happy blog anniversary! i am glad i found you! :)
Marigene said…
Happy 1st Blog Anniversary...and many more!
Happy 1st year anniversary! This is my first time here and like the feel of your blog:)
Lisa Congratulations we have a lot in common you and I. Good luck on your journey also. Thank you. B
Suzy said…
Congrats on your blog anniversary!Love reading about the country life!
Michaele said…
Congratulations on your year. You have done well and come far. Looking forward to another year.
Brian King said…
Congratulations and happy one year anniversary! Well done!
Claire said…
Wow Lisa, didn't realise that you'd only been blogging a year. The way you present your blog and the photos etc. made me think you had been doing this for ages.

Love visiting and finding out what you are up to, always something interesting to read about.

Best wishes for the coming year and happy anniversary.

Claire :}

Popular Posts