We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Easy Does It

We are taking a day off and
heading west...

Max gets to ride along, of course!

I wonder what 
the cats do all day 
when we're gone...

hmmmm?




















Have a relaxing Sunday,my friends!

8 comments:

texwisgirl said...

happy road-tripping!

troutbirder said...

Oh my. What a neat blog. A little of this and that with lots of neat pictures. Thanks for visiting my blog, I could find yours. Nancy and I have shared comments for years back to her original "el vigilante." And no I dont live in Nebraska its southern Minn. near the Iowa border. We often cross Neb. on our way to visit son and family in Colorado. :)

Sharon said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful time in store! Enjoy!

That corgi :) said...

too cute with the cat pictures! hope you enjoyed your day!

betty

Pondside said...

Just popping over from Mosaic Monday - and I've had a lovely look around at your recent posts. Your photographs are beautiful.

lisa said...

Adorable photographs Lisa!

Nancy said...

Same thing they do when you are at home, I believe! Cutie pie cat! :)

cherry said...

I want to be Max.. what a wonderful life is that of a well loved cat.
Love seeing the beautiful pictures of your trip west the balloons are awesome.
Happy Friday hope you and yours have a beautiful weekend.
hugs from Savannah, Cherry