We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Simply Barny



Is it Monday already?




Time flies

when you are too busy...





I need to simplify!

Enjoy your week...

Hugs,

Playing along with Mary's 
Mosaic Monday Theme again...
and
Barn Charm is another great place to be!
Join the party:)

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

gosh, that's pretty with the pine tree!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

I love the first photo and the shadow of the tree on the front of the barn.

Amanda said...

I love all of them but the first is my favorite!! Beautiful photos!!

Country Gal said...

Awesome photos ! Yup Monday comes around fast. Have a good day !

Michelle said...

Things are always so busy!

Michaele said...

Really neat barn! LOVE it! I had a weekend hangover all day today.

heyBJK said...

Beautiful, Lisa! Very nice job!

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful shots of the barns. The mosaics are great. I hope you have a great weekend!