We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Sunday Best



Although my lilacs didn't have
a chance to blossom fully....






the asparagus harvest is showing great signs...








of a bountiful summer...


and yesterday's sky
put it in writing....






May your bounty be near 
and your year filled with sunshine!

Thanks for visiting today...

Hugs,



joining Nancy at A Rural Journal
for Your Sunday Best #15
Please, join us!

15 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh wow! the rainbow! and i might trade you a young oak for a lilac! :)

Country Gal said...

Lovely photos and post ! Have a great day !

Mary Ann said...

Loved your photos... pouring rain here, but a lovely day nonetheless

It's me said...

Beautiful rainbow......love and hugs from me....xxx...

Candy C. said...

Love that rainbow and I'm soooo jealous of your beautiful asparagus! :)

Lynn @ UpCountry Olio said...

Your beautiful photos really made my day! We had ice outside this morning.

Thanks for sharing them!

Lynn

barbara l. hale said...

Wonderful pics! Boy, would I love to have an asparagus harvest. I would need to garden though and I am very bad at it. Oh, well...

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Perfect pictures and a perfect day!!

Nancy said...

Okay, so like. Best. Rainbow. Ever.

And you just reminded me I need to get out and cut our asparagus -- it's likely two feet tall after all this rain.

Michelle said...

Beautiful shots! We have been enjoying asparagus here too!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Love the rainbow and wish I had some of that asparagus.

rainfield61 said...

What if I am able to cross the colorful bridge...

Cheryl said...

I love the harmony of these shots. That rainbow is fantastic.

Wanda plain~N~simple said...

Love the lilacs, I can almost smell their beautiful fragrance just looking at them! Sorry they didn't have a chance to blossom fully, this years weather really confused all the flowers and trees.

Debbie said...

WoW, seeing a rainbow end to end, what a beautiful image!!