We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012



Life's simple pleasures....

running bare-foot in the garden,

collecting rocks and sticks,

a brand new SEE-SAW,

and Root Beer Floats before bedtime....


Don't you wish you were 
a kid again?

I do.
Country Hugs,

12 comments:

Lynne said...

Loved the seesaw photo . . .take your shoes off and run a bit today!

TexWisGirl said...

really like how you processed that photo. :)

Buttons said...

Oh so beautiful and so very true. B

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

We loved to see-saw when we were kids. All school playgrounds had a see saw, you could count on it. :-))

msbrownschmitt said...

LOVE this photo. You are creating their "good ole days"

Country Gal said...

Wonderful photo and post . We all still have the kid in us . Have a good day !

barb said...

Great job grandpa on that see saw.
The heck with all that new fangled playground equipment, I would have taken the see saw and merry-go-round any day.

Wanda plain~N~simple said...

I am always a kid again when I'm having fun with my grandkids in the summertime! Being a grandparent is awesome!!

It's me said...

So true...love from me....xxx..

Candy C. said...

What a GREAT picture, love the red see-saw! :)

Deanna said...

I do I do I do want to be a kid again in the summertime. Such great memories I have of my childhood. Thanks for the reminder, except I do coke floats instead of rootbeer.

Sleec Photos said...

What a delightful image...wonderful work.