We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mosaic Mushroom



Just a little something from last week's 
mushroom expedition....

Don't worry we did not eat any of these,
I just took pictures because it's the only 
mushrooms we could find!

The beautiful white flower was a bonus!!

Sharing with Mary 
for Mosaic Monday
(yes, I know it's almost Wednesday,
it's been one of those weeks!)

Hope you are having a better
week than I am,

12 comments:

Country Gal said...

Wonderful photos . Have a good day !

barb said...

beautiful mosaic! You have a good eye.

TexWisGirl said...

fun w/ fungi. :)

Marie said...

Great mosaic of shots. Thanks for stopping by my Fridays Fences!

It's me said...

So wonderful pictures!!..love from Holland...xxx....

Tina´s PicStory said...

what a wonderful mosaic! if you like, join us at picstory this week for *mosaic* :)

bj said...

Love this mosaic...
Have a great day.

Lynn Holland said...

I've just joined Mosaic Monday and Im having a look round.
The mushroom mosaic is a real nature shot.
Lynn
One I Made Earlier Today

heyBJK said...

Really nice, Sally!

Candy C. said...

What a great mosaic, love all the components!!
I actually missed posting on my blog for a few days because I'm so far behind! LOL!!

heyBJK said...

It dawned on me later that I called you Sally and I wanted to apologize. Sorry about that, LISA! I am blond, so there you go. :-)

Suzy said...

Great find as always!