We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rural Thursday


It's  Thursday!




in the country




we refer to it as Rural Thursday!




or "just another day in the park"


Take it easy my friend!

grab a cup of coffee and join us
over at Nancy's "A Rural Journal"

I'm working on Farm FRESH Friday
I hope you'll join me tomorrow...
I will have the linky thingy up by 6:00 a.m
(cause that's what time Sully wakes me up!)






12 comments:

It's me said...

6 o'clock...than i am sleeping darling...have a wondeful day...love Ria...xxx...

barbara l. hale said...

Wonderful pics! Happy Rural Thursday!

TexWisGirl said...

love the chicken and rooster on the bench. :)

Nezzy said...

Awwww, what a wonderful piece of the country ya posted here sweetie!!!

We've got the tractors plowin' and I just mowed the yard. Plantin' season is quite busy 'round the old Ponderosa!!!

Loved your beautiful pictures!

Have a blissfully blessed day!!! :o)

Country Gal said...

Lovely photos ! Nothing better then the country YEEHAWW ! Have a great day !

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Love the turtle!

bailey-road.com said...

Great shots! Love the chickens on the bench.

Lynne said...

Great photos . . . Especially liked those friends sitting on the park bench . . .

Candy C. said...

I love your pictures! :)
See you tomorrow morning!!

Nancy said...

Loving your relaxing rural photos Lisa. Thank you so much for sharing at Rural Thursdays. xoxo

Jacki Sisk said...

I love the chickens on the bench! :-D

Jacki Sisk said...

I love the chickens on the bench! :-D