We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Ice Cream Con-artists
































....."Hey, Kids!!"







Just keepin' it sweet...

Thanks for stopping by Sall's Country Life today!


sharing with Lisa and Nancy
for Rural Thursday...




And Little Miss Maggie
for Hot Fun in the Summertime




Please join us!!

16 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

ha ha! too cute! sneaky birds.

Bonnie said...

So precious!

It's me said...

Owwwwwwwwwww so sweeeeeeeeeeeet....xxx...

Andee said...

Awe too cute. I love it!

Velva said...

LOl! I can see this scenario playing out.

Velva

barb said...

funny

MarmePurl said...

They do love their pops, don't they.

Michelle said...

That is so cute!

Candy C. said...

OMG, your captions were just perfect!! :)
I've been meaning to tell you that I just love your patriotic header!!

Karen said...

Oh, yum.....I could use one of those myself! Love the pictures, so cute.

heyBJK said...

haha! That's funny! Thanks for the laugh! Very cute kids!

karen@somewhatquirky said...

good. very good. hey, what is the song playing?

Nancy Claeys said...

Pickle picking is hot business! So cute. :)

Kathy B said...

I found you through the hop, come over for a visit sometime. Your always Welcome, KathyB.
http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com

Little Miss Maggie said...

Cute post. Thanks so much for linking up to Hot Fun in the Summertime.

Holly @ Bella Nest said...

This was so much fun! Loved reading it! I'm your newest fan! Thank you for linking up with Hot Fun in the Summertime!