Leaves for Leontien




a few little leaves
saved
from the maple tree yesterday....






they are safe now....

In between

the pages

of 

a 

book...







little mementos from

the season...

little pieces of nature...

captured in time,








Just like the 
happy 
memories
saved 
on the pages
of my mind...






Love,
Lisa



P.S.  A special prayer for Leontien, who is fighting her own battle with melanoma...
we are all on your side dear blogger friend!



Comments

oh, i love this post .. so creative. great photos .. a warm glow. (:
TexWisGirl said…
i know she will appreciate them. :)
barbara l. hale said…
Beautiful! I love fall!!!!!
Oh Lisa this is so special and prayers to Leontien. B
cherry said…
What a beautiful post Miss Lisa your pictures and textures are fabulous.
hugs, Cherry
Michelle said…
Wonderful that you are sending Leontien these wishes.
Country Gal said…
Fantastic photos ! Sending prayers for Leontine !
Candy C. said…
What a lovely post Lisa!!
Eugenie said…
A beautiful post, so soothing. Thank you. The photos are awesome.
Lynne said…
Beautiful Lisa . . .
Brian King said…
Beautiful! Nicely done, Lisa!
It's me said…
What a beautiful post for Leontine...love from me...xxx...i make my post later.....love Ria...xxx.
Bonnie said…
Beautiful photographs and a beautiful post.
Anna Hanley said…
Good Morning, What beauty! I love the photos. Blessings, Anna
Ida said…
So pretty. I haven't pressed leaves in a long time. Yours look wonderful.
Ida said…
So pretty. I haven't pressed leaves in a long time. Yours look wonderful.

Popular Posts