We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Crowd Pleasing



A little birdie told me....



"your feeders are low"...


 


"your yard is a popular spot"....



 "you wouldn't want to 
disappoint the crowd would you?"...







I'm so glad he pointed that out to us.


 

Have a happy Wednesday!!

Thanks for being part of the crowd,
Lisa

9 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Lovely photos...and thanks for the reminder, I need to fill my feeders also!

Have a great day! xo

barb said...

The Birdman filled our feeders Sunday. Got to keep our little feathered friends fattened up for the storm. I heard birds chirping as I went in to work yesterday...a sure sign of spring when the birds are making a little more noise. Great pics!

Nancy Claeys said...

I filled mine up yesterday in preparation of "Q". :)

Lynne said...

Love those Redpoles . . . my favorite! I call them my little Red Caps. There were eleven at the thistle sock feeder this morning . . . (of which I have to fill every day now with all our snow!)

Is the other bird a Flicker?

Gorgeous, wonderful, beautiful photos!

Michaele said...

Oh yes - my feeders are low alright. They are on the ground and filled with chicken food. This has never deterred the smaller fowl.

Wonderful photos!

Country Gal said...

Awesome photos ! I love how you did the first photo in a frosty frame . I filled my feeders earlier this morning as I was being squawked at by the Blue Jays lol . Have a good day !

TexWisGirl said...

awesome redpolls and flicker!

Tammy said...

Great pics!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Pretty photos of the birds. So fun seeing all the birds at your feeders.