We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Poor Punx



So I hear there's 
a posse out looking 
for Punxsatawny Phil!!



I'm in.

I'll split the $$$
to put the little liar in jail...

I bet he's scared 
of his OWN shadow now!!


Happy Weekend...
hope you're 
doin' what you like to do!
Lisa

11 comments:

Bonnie K said...

I'll go in on the reward with you. It is supposed to get down to -2 here tonight.

Marie said...

TOOOO funny! Love it!

TexWisGirl said...

aww. poor guy gets no respect... like your new header!

Sherri B. said...

Today I heard someone say that he's probably dead..Frozen to death. Haha.

Have a great weekend! xo

Lynne said...

I'm in too . . . loved this!

Bonnie said...

Yes, I've heard he is in hot water. Bless him...I am sure his prediction was prompted by a Lobbyest offering him favors to predict an early spring. Just a thought!

Country Girl said...

That is too funny.

Melinda said...

Mr. Ken and I are rolling with laughter. Love the wanted poster!

We were graced with 5-7 MORE inches of snow yesterday and overnight.

Hope you find Phil, he has probably left Dodge.

M :)

cherry said...

Love it..Too cute.. Hope spring gets there soon ya'll sure have had a heck of a winter.. hugs, Cherry

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Too Cute! He probably won't ever come out again.

Ida said...

This cracked me up! It's looking more like spring where I live now.