We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Monday, July 1, 2013

I Could Be a Choc-a-holic

When the neighbors
brought over 
the newest 
member of 
their family...




I melted...

 


Well, what would you do?

 


One look into those sad, dopey, eyes...





my heart was 
beating faster,
my palms started
sweating...




Somebody get me
a Hershey bar...
QUICK!!




Did you think I was 
going to say PUPPY?

Not unless it's
a she
and 
she's 
Golden Retriever!!

now,
pass the Chocolate,please!!

Happy Monday,
Lisa

11 comments:

Rustic Vintage Country said...

OMG! Just so sweet! x

Dawn said...

How darn cute:)

It's me said...

Owwwww...i melted too......so so so so so so so so so CUTE !!!!...X !

TexWisGirl said...

sweet little lab! :)

barb said...

Where can I rent one?

Melinda said...

Oh my gosh! What a sweetie.

:)

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Such a cutie. I did think you were going to say Puppy. :0)

barbara l. hale said...

What a gorgeous little being!

Country Gal said...

What a pretty puppy ! I would melt to if she came here to visit . Miggs would love to play with her to ! Nice pick up on the chocolate lol Fantastic photos ! Thanks for sharing . Ok going to get a chocolate bar now thanks lol ! Have a good day !

Lynne said...

I am drooling . . . adorable! (I drool for Golden's too!)

Bonnie K said...

I'm pretty partial to my German Wirehair Pointer, but he could make a person waiver. Love those eyes. Thanks for sharing. I needed a dose of puppy photos.