Hunting In Progress


The hunting has been a little tougher this year,
unless you are hunting with a camera...

these boys met me on the road
on my way to the lodge yesterday...



 Our coldest morning yet...
Brrrrrr.....


 It was another great day
 of photographing pheasants and hunters
and of course,
I love me some good editing...



 a little "cross-processing" 
is a great way to end a hunt!

Check out my new page FIELD PHOTOGRAPHY
(click on the tab under our Header)
where I will post highlights
of the weekly hunts!

Thanks for wandering by...
see you in the field!
Lisa
I am processing photos, books and dvds....
Will be mailing out A.S.A.P!!

Comments

barb said…
I love these pictures. Great work. I would love to see them I hanging in a lodge.
Country Gal said…
Nice photos ! Editing is fun isn't it? Thanks for sharing have a good week !
Michelle said…
I love seeing those pheasants and that last shot is excellent!

Popular Posts