We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Friday, March 13, 2015

Where Did the Week Go?

How can it be Friday already....


my, how time flies!

I hope I'm over this cold soon...
too much time wasted coughing and blowing this week!

My spring cleaning is calling...

YooooHoooo!

Have a great weekend,
Lisa

4 comments:

CountryMum said...

Beautiful picture. I love it! It would make a gorgeous card.

Melinda said...

It must be THAT time of year.
Feel better soon.

M : )

barb said...

Yes. Yes. Yes. I can see a whole line of these cards. And my birthday is sept. 10.

Lynne said...

Happy weekend to you. I hope the "sniff, sniff, cough, cough" is over soon!