She's Been Hittin' the Bottle



I've been stock piling these
empty whiskey bottles
from the neighborhood pub...
(emphasis on "empty")

thinking ,all the while, 
just what to do with them???


I just knew they could 
be painted and recycled...



and my dream came true!

Now I'm looking at every glass
Whiskey, Wine, and old Medicine BOTTLE
with new eyes...


Let your imagination run wild...


Ever think of old flatware
as jewelry??


Enter, Tim Holtz's vintage silverware print
and bracelets from Prairie Flair Designs...



these bracelets are so cute to wear
and
now
my 
cute 
bottles
are wearing
them
as 
a necklace too...



Sigh...






Let's get together and "Hit the Bottle"
with some creativity...

When: February 18th at 6:30 p.m.
Where: The Prairie Preservationist

See you soon!
Lisa

Comments

Country Gal said…
Wonderful idea ! They all look great wonderful job and photos ! Thanks for sharing I hit the tea pot here lol ! Have a good day !
Melinda said…
Such fun ideas!!

The jewelry is cool too.


M : )

Popular Posts