We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Thursday, March 3, 2016

On The Move

Some scenes from
our neck of the woods....




Flocks of geese here and there...




Barns slowly crumbling to the ground




When there are no more barns
to capture,
I will head out with the geese...

North or South
it doesn't matter....




as long as I have my partner by my side.



2 comments:

barb said...

I see lots of barnwood projects from those barns.

Bonnie K said...

Great photos! It is so sad to see the barns falling apart. The geese are out at our property and I so love the sound. Don't take it for granted. We don't hear geese up here and I miss it.