We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010





Sometimes life just sucks...
I was all set for a picnic, then the wind came up!









Thought I'd do some rock climbing but, my ankles started hurting!




Thought about a swim, but it's just too darn cold!


Oh, well...guess I'll just blog all day.









1 comment:

TJB said...

How cute is she/you! And what are your clowns doing in the Etsy store?? I remember hoping and hoping to get to go up to Aunt Lisa's room full of clowns to watch tv and look out the window! Oh the memories. :)