Ever have one of those days...you have sooo many things to do...you find yourself going in every direction....pretty soon the day is through and what did you do???? I got 4 items posted on my Etsy shop! Oh ya, I did the dishes and some laundry, but that's just automatic (I could be doing that in my sleep and don't know it). Anyway, the best thing that happened was coming across my old pile of records. There should be an actual "National Record Day"...everyone can stay home and listen to the oldies! Tonight, I'm shutting off the t.v. (nothing ever on anyway) and spinning some tunes!!! Paul Revere and the Raiders - Louie Louie,
Simon & Garfunkel - Feelin Groovy, The Cryan Shames: Sugar and Spice.
Down time is a good thing, even Martha Stewart would have to admit it!!!

Comments

barb said…
showin' your age there with those records! And what do you mean nothing on television? Kate got kicked off dancin with the stars and Martha thinks "that was a very good thing."

Popular Posts