We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I can't ever remember being this sore! My legs ache, my back aches, my arms ache...it's time to call it quits.
NOT!! About 2 more weeks left of pickle season. Tomorrow morning it's back to the pickle patch.
What a workout! Stretch - Pick - Stretch - Pick - Bend - Pick - Squat - Pick - Stretch - Pick - and do about  400 reps times 13 rows (front and back) make that 26 rows.... I could be making a video of this workout and selling it on FitTV!! Move over Zumba Dance!

Sall and I picked the whole crop yesterday, that's why I can barely move today.  But, I still managed to get a batch of our new "Hung Hot Pepper Relish" made.  That's a breeze, compared to a batch of pickles! So it was a  day off, a day to recuperate.

Here are a few pix to honor the day of relaxation....







Sweet Dreams!

2 comments:

Carol at Serendipity said...

Your blog is looking wonderful. I am really impressed. Love your Goldens - they are the best.

Have a great week.

Carol

barb said...

What kind of fruit is that in your fruit bowl? Love it. Keep those fun pictures coming! b