Sully's Day


Sully,our rooster, heard about this blog party and has been strutting his stuff every day since!

"This is my good side, get your camera ready!"





Is it time for my close-up yet?





You see he has a big head and is very cocky.
But, that is for good reason....I'm always taking his picture!
His feathers are so beautiful in the sunlight, iridescent blues and purples and black, gorgeous!!
So, he's always strutting his stuff and "cock-a-doodling" all over our farm.
He's even on the front page of our web-site (that makes him a cover model,ya know).






And just recently, I made him the focal point of another great collage and put it on our blog.
Oh yeah, now he think's he's pretty cool!




I am obviously a fan of roosters, especially pretty ones...
These are my indoor roosters....






Every farm kitchen needs roosters on display....








Thanks for checking out my roosters!

Have a "Cock-a-doodle-doo Day"!!!


Comments

Oh I love your Sully! He is absolutely beautiful, and what better than a "real" rooster for this party! Glad to meet you, Jo in MN
Slice of Pie said…
lOVE YOUR ROOSTER!! Thanks so much for sharing the real thing ... bet he's a feisty guy!
Barb said…
Love your roosters and the real ones are just fabulous!!

Thank you for joining and sharing with us. Have a great time today.

Hugs, Barb ♥
Kim B said…
Loving the real thing and he does look pretty cool.
Please drop by, I am participating in the rooster party too.
Smiles,
Kim
Oh, Sully is gorgeous. And your country ceramic roosters and rooster decor is delightful. Thank you for a lovely visit. :)
Lynn said…
Sully is beautiful, and so is your collage!
Sully is a beauty! Love your carved rooster!

Thanks for sharing!
Laura
Love Of Quilts said…
You have a nice collection of roosters. Trish
Char said…
You just have to love the real thing. I wish I could hear the cock a doodle do sound each morning. I love your rooster tray, Char
I am still trying to get around to all the rooster parties!! I made it to the "S" blogs now!!! I love your collection of roosters! But my fave is the real one! They have the most beautiful colors!

Popular Posts