Garnering Nature


Thanks to my fellow blogger, Mary, at Little Red House!
This morning she inspired me with her beautiful post about nature and garnering....
Her pictures captured nature beautifully, and the quote she shared was 
something we should all think about more!
Follow my link to see for yourself.




Max and I drove to the tree-lined road my sister took us to many years ago.
All those years ago, I never thought I'd be living just a few miles from that pretty spot 
she called her "New England Road".




In eastern South Dakota we live surrounded by wide open spaces and fields of grains...
this road is a nice escape from the norm,
especially in the Fall!





Max and I walked and talked and enjoyed a beautiful morning!




Happy Wednesday!


Little Red House

Comments

Popular Posts