We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Silent Sunday

Shhhhh.....listen.....I'm hearing birds singing, and the quiet hum of my computer, that's it.
36 hours of baby-sitting with 4 children under the age of 5 has me appreciating silence on this beautiful Sunday!
No doors slamming, nobody hollering, nobody yelling "Lisa I need" this or that every 5 minutes. Now I know why mother's are deaf. Haha, they are tuned out for their own sanity!

What a beautiful Fall Sunday this has been.....

The duck hunters left early, so I enjoyed a sleep in! My hubby came home and made me pancakes (a double bonus).

A full day of doing absolutely nothing but rest and relaxation!

Ahhhhh, I must be dreaming....




Hope you are enjoying your day too!

No comments: