We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Beauty in a Bottle


Remember that old song "Time In a Bottle"??

I would like to save Spring in a bottle.  I would keep it in my medicine cabinet.

Then in January, I can bring it out and splash some around the house!




Yes, that's what I will do




My Winter Tonic Water....




Winter Woes, Beware!!




Have a Great Friday!!
Thanks for stopping by....
Lisa

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Sounds like a winner to me!! love the shots.

Verde Farm said...

Oh wonderful! Can I buy some of your summer bottles? :)
Amy