We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bouquet Blues



The prairie sunsets are so beautiful here, there really should be a law against
enhancing them on your computer!!

I guess I'm just a little sad after the wind and snow came 
and robbed me of all the beautiful Fall color.





So tonight, I sit here playing with all of my summer flower images...
and soaking in all the color I can before everything turns to black and white!






I think I just made my first texture.....



 

This was taking about 20 flower pictures and collaging them all on top of each other in Picasa.
Then I layered it over the image of the teapot.
What do you think?







3 comments:

Suzy said...

Interesting...is this done in picasa basic or premium?
I like it!!!

barb said...

Very nice... that sunset!

Karen said...

Lisa, now that is a sunset too pretty to see end! Wow, and your editing really made it spectacular. I need to take the time to sit down and play with these programs. Thank you!