Broom Hilda




The Halloween/Fall decorations have been up for awhile but,
I forgot one special little witch!!



She gets stored in a separate place from the rest and I forgot all about her
until today.


Little Broom Hilda is a "Smoker" from Germany.
No, not a tobacco smoker,
(although that could explain the missing teeth)....


You place a little cone of incense under her pot 
and the smoke comes up around her arms. 


The camera couldn't catch the thin line of smoke.
But, believe me she is melting in her own pot of bat stew!

Aughhhh, I'm melting!!!!

Happy Halloween All!!!

Comments

Verde Farm said…
She is too cute! Dont' you just love unique decorations like this one? They are extra special.
Amy ~:>-
Karen said…
That is the cutest little witch I've ever seen. And your photography and editing is, once again, phenomenal!

Popular Posts