Don't Hang Out With Skunks!


Our monster cat, Maddie, has one of the easiest lives I've ever encountered!
He pretty much sleeps all day (where ever he wants to), eats, and prowls all night.
This is him hanging out doing what he does best.



 


Two nights ago he must have been out prowling and met up with a skunk!
Now he doesn't smell very good and he's lost his indoor privileges for awhile.... 




Now he hangs out by the door whining and looking all sad and pathetic.





"Ahhh, c'mon" he says, "I don't smell anything!??"





"Let me in - let me in!!"






"I'll bet Garfield never gets locked out"



Moral of the story.....
Don't hang out with skunks.





Comments

barb said…
Poor Kitty! Just break open some of that valuable tomato juice you can and give her a soaking. Be sure and put in a celery stalk and a little garlic salt, ha.

Popular Posts