And I am accepting it proudly!
Here is how the award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person/persons who awarded you.- Thanks Teresa!
2. Tell seven things about your self.
3. Award fifteen recently discovered bloggers with the award.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
and now for 7 things about me (I guess nothing good ever comes without some work involved)
1. I love dogs and cats and treat ours like they are my kids.
(the result of never having kids of my own, I guess)
2. I've been blessed with 2 grown step-children and now 3 grand-kids, and ultimately
prefer grand-parenthood over parenthood!!
3. I would love to take a course in photography and now feel that I should have stayed in college
and pursued a career in computer arts. (Who knew the possibilities back in 1980?)
4. I have traveled all across the United States, but always love to come home.
5. I could have been a professional organizer, "everything in it's place" is ingrained in my spirit
6. The only thing I can cook is Mac and Cheese (from a box), but I can bake a decent cookie.
7. My terrific husband makes me laugh every day and makes my life fun!
And now for 15 worthy, talented, inspirational blogs....Congratulations!
1. Mary at http://bigoaksfarm.blogspot.com/
2. Kate at http://chroniclesofacountrygirl.blogspot.com/
3. Mrs. Cozy at http://cozyhomechronicles.blogspot.com/
4. Cindy at http://customcomforts.blogspot.com/
6. Daph at http://flipflopsandpearlsgirl.blogspot.com/
7. Jen at http://agardenofthreads.blogspot.com/
8. Linda at http://itsy-bits-and-pieces.blogspot.com/
9. Jackie at http://jackieinsurrey.blogspot.com/
10.Julia at http://ju-north.blogspot.com/
11.Suzy at http://justsimplesomethings.blogspot.com/
12.Judith at http://lavendercottagegardening.blogspot.com/
14.Cielo at http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/
15.Carol at http://carol-serendipity.blogspot.com/
I hope you have time to visit all of these lovely blogs, if so you will find why I think they are worthy of an award. As they keep me inspired and tuned in daily! Thanks again to Teresa at Our Southern Country Home and Farm. I have been so lucky to find so many encouraging and friendly folks out there in blog land, and am so appreciative of all the kind comments.
Here's to an award-winning day....
All My Love,