Grandpa's Surprise




Little Wyatt and Little Zelda will be
 0ne year old this spring!!

Grandpa's been very busy....




Plotting and planning,
thinking and thinking....
He asked Wyatt's Dad.....
"If Wyatt were a tree,
 what kind of tree would he be...
Oak 
or
Douglas Fir?"


and then out came the tools.



Max and I were clueless
and
getting a little concerned!




Grandpa's Surprise will be finished by 
February 26th!


Aren't Grandpas fun?

Hmmm, what kind of tree are you?
I'm a willow.

thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Sharon said…
Darling kids pictures! Of course Max is wonderful and "Grandpa" looks determined, you can see the wheels spinning in his mind!

I really don't know what kind of tree I am, I guess a main branch on the family tree. :-)
spotted face said…
I've given thought to that question. If I were to invoke a tree into my personality, it would be from the poplar family. I love how their leaves seem to wave at you even in the slightest breeze!

Nice pics!
Karen said…
Great pictures, and I 'm most anxious to see what it is Grandpa is making. What fun! Love the picture of Max, especially, he really does look concerned.
barb said…
I don't know about Wyatt and Zelda, but I can't wait to see what's cooking in the ol'woodshop. Keep us posted Willow. b

Popular Posts