Valentine Blues

Curses! And Frustration!
"Doggone it Cupid, just shoot me
with a 12 gauge
and wake me up when it' spring!"


Yikes!
Our HOME is still decorated for Christmas...
yep, you walk in the door and it's 
still Christmas!
I'll have to clear out a 4 foot drift of snow
to get at the storage room,
it better start melting soon!


And our refuge hunting lodge is not exactly 
a lover's retreat,(unless you're a couple
of hunting dogs)!

Couldn't I at least be on a 
beach somewhere riding out this awful winter?
Curses!
Frustration!

I said it before...
I like my stuff!
I'm a die hard decorator...
decorating my home keeps me happy!
My home is my playground, 
and my playground is under 4 feet of snow
9 miles away along with all of my pretty valentine things 

this really sucks!  




Woe is Me,
(I just want to be HOME)

Comments

TexWisGirl said…
Sounds like you are in dire need of an early spring melt! I think most of the country is!!!

Popular Posts