Wednesday and a Visitor





Yesterday my sister
came for a visit...
we had a great lunch together!
Our menu was a rare and special treat...
Meaning:
neither of our husbands like it,
so we never get to have it...


Tuna Salad Sandwiches and Campbell's Bean Soup!
MMmmmm!
{"Men just don't know what they're missing!"}

We caught up
talk, talk, talk...

the afternoon really wasn't long enough,
we had a lot to catch up on!

She brought me some flannel 
and thread and a crochet hook,
so now I can do something other than blog!

We talked about an upcoming wedding!
So much to do before May 1st! 

And before we knew it 
hours had passed and neither of 
us accomplished a darn thing...
but, got some serious 
quality sister time in!!
Priorities right?
Thanks Sis!


When you're bored,
call someone you love!

Comments

TexWisGirl said…
Oh how wonderful. I love sister time. Mine live over 1100 miles away... (sniff, sniff)
Char said…
Oh I am hoping that I have the right blog. I am looking for the laundry receipe that uses Zote soap. I think you are the blog I got it from, but I am not sure. I don't have the receipe any longer and I need another copy......please help me if you can, Char
barb said…
Oh, I'm laughing! If you find that Zote soap recipe let me know.
And those white rubber overshoes with furry tops, oh my, poor sister and I never did get over those awful things. Lastly...I'm quite sure I was way too young to have that baby, but she was mine the day mother brought her home from the hospital. Shhh, baby sleeping. b

Popular Posts