We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Wednesday Thought


If you need a friend
I'm sailing right behind
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind
  --Simon & Garfunkel




Thank you for popping in!
When life gives me troubled waters,
I turn here for peace and comfort.

I hope you're sailing through a calm week,

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Ohhh very nice very nice! I LOVE that rock... excellent! =)

Karen said...

What a beautiful bridge, all that stone work is amazing. How pretty.

texwisgirl said...

That's a beautiful place and a beautiful shot! Your red dog makes it perfect!

Country Gal said...

Beautiful photo ! Looks soo peaceful my kind of place!

knapperbill said...

Wonderful photo! This looks like a place that I could spend ours at and never get bored!

Bill

lisa said...

This is beautiful Lisa!