We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Friday, July 8, 2011

And Now Back to Blogging!


Just popping in to 
let you know I have not forgotten how to blog...

nor have I been hanging 
out in the hammock reading books
and sipping tea
(that would be wishful thinking!)




I have been enjoying a great SUMMER!!



the Flowers are Blooming....


~~~~~~~~~~

Friends and Family
have been popping in....




Our summer has been filled 
with sun and fun so far...


If I just didn't have to work,
I could enjoy summer a whole lot more!




Two large paint jobs - 
DONE!

Thank goodness for inside painting work!



My brushes don't work well out in the heat!!

Hope you've been 
busy as a...
 

Enjoying the summer too!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Lovely post :) Have a nice summer! LG Tina

texwisgirl said...

i've been enjoying a very laid-back summer (no hammock, tho!) :)

Michaele said...

You go girl! Summer only lasts so long. Two bees around here : )

barb said...

Been missing your regular posts. Don't let a little thing like making a living cut into your blogging time...b