We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Candy

I shared my newest favorite Christmas Candy
with some friends over New Years!

Everyone remembered it from a year ago,
that's a good sign of a memorable "good" thing, I think

As requested, here is the recipe
for what we now call "Christmas Crack":)

Melt two bags of white chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon oil
crush 4 candy canes and add to melted chocolate
Pour mixture over 1 bag of  Puff Corn
and stir, stir, stir...
spread crack candy out onto wax paper to cool.

be careful and munch responsibly!

3 comments:

Country Gal said...

Sounds awesome , will have to try it some day ! Thanks for sharing the recipe ! Have a wonderful day !

Sharon said...

Sounds pretty good, I like peppermint candies. My mind took a few minutes to decipher 'puff corn', haha.

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Oh, my -- that's sounds fantastic! But I'm on a diet, Lisa! I shall not be tempted. :)