We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm A Day Dreamer





 "Balance your fantasies with a healthy dose
of common sense to gain control of the day."



That was the bottom line of my horoscope yesterday...

So, I trudged on through my book-keeping tasks
punching numbers into Quickbooks,

I'd do a few pages and then stop
for a little fantasy trip back to Florida...





Dreaming of Flamingos

and 

Flowers....








and me painting on the beach!



what a great day dream...

are you dreaming of being
somewhere else today?

Who needs to be in control of their 
day anyway???

So long from
fantasyland,
Lisa

7 comments:

Carol at Serendipity said...

Lisa,

Great post. I love the picture in your header. I day dream all the time. It is how I solve things.

Carol

Country Gal said...

Just dreaming of summer here in my gardens with butterfly's ! Have a good dreamy day !

TexWisGirl said...

:)

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I'm looking out my window and wishing and dreaming for a little bit of color from something other than the Blue Jays at the feeders! :-)

TJO said...

Im ordering my plants for this summer at work and dreaming of my fantasy landscaping full of colors and birds and the smell of the grill. :)

barb said...

The Beach!!! Maybe throw in Disney World?

msbrownschmitt said...

Love having a vision.. something to drive yourself. Thanks for the reminder.