- Publish your Farm Fresh Friday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Click on "Enter"
- Please link back to this Farm Fresh Friday post so that your readers can find other posts related to the party!
Friday, May 4, 2012
Farm Fresh Friday Premiere
Welcome to our first
Farm Fresh Friday Blog Hop!!
We are so happy you dropped by...
and excited to share something new and fresh with you!!
It doesn't matter if you live on a farm, a suburb, a colony,
a condo,an apartment, a motel, an igloo, or a closet...
we all have access to freshness!!
Local Markets are popping up everywhere
and are getting more popular all the time...
Face it, everybody gets excited
Fresh Vegetables, Fresh Flowers,
You name it....
Fresh smells better, tastes better, and IS BETTER!!
Farm Fresh Friday will be here weekly from May through September.
A place to share all things homemade and home-grown.
There is no rule that it has to be made by you or grown by you,
just the fact that it was hand made or grown by someone
and not mass produced or made in Thailand is good enough for us!!
So, show off your kohlrabies
be proud of your zinnias...
bring us your needlework,
air out your dirty laundry
(well, be careful with that one!)
Support your local farmer's market
and bring it to Farm Fresh Friday...
Summertime is near
let's take in all the freshness we can!!
And while you're at it, grab our button
and share it with your friends....
Let's spread the word and promote "Being Fresh"
Here's how to join in:
If you have any questions please email me at Sallfarm@gmail.com