- Publish your Farm Fresh Friday post on your blog.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Click on "Enter"
- Please link back to this Farm Fresh Friday post so that your readers can find other posts related to the party!
Friday, June 22, 2012
Farm Fresh Friday #8
Welcome to Farm Fresh Friday
This week on the prairie...
My prized lillies are wide open
and on parade!!....
TWO weeks ahead of normal...
can you believe it??
I've been showing them off
to my 4th of July visitors
for 8 years!!
My sister-in-law gave me 3 bulbs shortly
after we were married and we moved to this farm.
Every year (on the 4th of JULY!!) I show her how magnificent
they are and how they've multiplied!!
This has been such a weird year weather-wise...
I'm a little disappointed,
by the time our company shows up
they'll just be a bed of topless stalks!!
I take pictures of them everyday,
maybe my guests will have
to settle for a slide show instead!
Sall and I got to the FARMER'S MARKET
(that strawberry rhubarb pie sucked us in!
I have a feeling we'll be regular customers
for the rest of the summer!)
However, we didn't get there
quite early enough...
the Strawberry/Rhubarb was sold out
we had to settle for
too bad it was so good,
we demolished it before
I had a chance to take
This time there were more vendors
and more baked goods...
something for everyone...
I never leave a Farmer's Market
I love FRESH and I love
supporting a farmer/gardener!
I hope the market in your
neighborhood is up and running...
and we'd love it if you could share it
"Farm Fresh Friday"!!!
This is a place to share all things FRESH,
homemade and/or home-grown.
There is no rule that it has to be made by you or grown by you,
just the fact that it was
hand made or grown by somebody
and not mass-produced or imported from Timmbucktu is good enough for us!!
Want more details? See our Farm Fresh Friday Page at the top of the blog.
Here's how to join in:
That's it! It's a good idea to check if your link is working.
If you have any questions please email me at Sallfarm@gmail.com