- Publish your Farm Fresh Friday post on your blog.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Click on "Enter"
- Please link back to this Farm Fresh Friday post so that your readers can find other posts related to the party!
Friday, June 29, 2012
Farm Fresh Friday #9
Welcome to Farm Fresh Friday
This week on the prairie...
and Yukon Golds
You may not believe it, but,
new potatoes are what brought
Sall and I together....
It was nine years ago when he came into my
greenhouse to check out my plants for sale....
well, when he saw me - he forgot what he came in for!
For the next several consecutive weekends
this gentleman kept patronizing my greenhouse business...
instead of buying plants from me, he would bring
my mother and I sacks full of garden fresh vegetables!
Garlic, Onions, Broccoli
you name it! This guy grew it!!
But, the best was....
His new potatoes
they were better than
a dozen red roses!!
I had never been swooned
with fresh veggies before!
Sometimes you can get knocked
off your rocker by the strangest things!!
This stranger and his green thumbs
was the cutest thing to walk through
my shop doors EVER!!
He had me with the taters,
and the rest is history!
(He still grows the most delicious
Yukon Golds on the planet!!)
"I bet you never expected romance
on Farm Fresh Friday?"
One never knows what to expect around here...
I hope you'll share something fun and fresh
with us this week!...
This is a place to share all things FRESH,
homemade and/or home-grown.
There is no rule that it has to be made by you or grown by you,
just the fact that it was
hand made or grown by somebody
and not mass-produced or imported from Timmbucktu is good enough for us!!
Want more details? See our Farm Fresh Friday Page at the top of the blog.
Here's how to join in:
That's it! It's a good idea to check if your link is working.
If you have any questions please email me at Sallfarm@gmail.com