- Publish your Farm Fresh Friday post on your blog.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Click on "Enter"
- Please link back to this Farm Fresh Friday post so that your readers can find other posts related to the party!
Friday, July 6, 2012
Farm Fresh Friday #10
Welcome to Farm Fresh Friday
This week on the prairie....
and fun for the 4th of July!!
Our garden is just starting
to provide us with fresh veggies...
we've been enjoying
fresh potatoes, onions, and broccoli
all week long
Our kids and extended family all brought
coolers full of fresh vegetables from Kansas City
3 slabs of fresh pork ribs!
Our son brought the spices
and made his own rib-rub...
We got to feast on some
delicious Kansas City barbecue
right here in our own back yard!!
(grab a napkin before you look
at the next photo!!)
It's been a delightfully hectic week
full of entertaining, cooking and cleaning
and running after things
all in preparation for their arrival...
Last Friday I got to the farmer's market,
only too late for the strawberry rhubarb pies!
(she was sold out by 8:30a.m.!!)
Next time I'll be there early
and try to beat the traffic....
Wouldn't it be fun to ride to the market
in this driver's seat??
This fella had a front row parking spot and was
talking to all kinds of Model-T fans while the Mrs. was shopping
I got to spend a couple hours talking to some
proud gardeners and crafters at the market
and enjoyed touring a couple of beautiful yards...
then a week full of
fun family time,
delicious meals (I think I've gained 10 pounds),
and taking ooodles of pictures!!
Life is Good!!
What fun and fresh things
have you enjoyed this week?
Met any farmers?
Gossiped with any gardeners?
Come join us,
crow all about your
farm fresh, hand-made, home-grown
goodies right here!!!
This is a place to share all things FRESH,
homemade and/or home-grown.
There is no rule that it has to be made by you or grown by you,
just the fact that it was
hand made or grown by somebody
and not mass-produced or imported from Timmbucktu is good enough for us!!
Want more details? See our Farm Fresh Friday Page at the top of the blog.
Here's how to join in: