- Publish your Farm Fresh Friday post on your blog.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Click on "Enter"
- Please link back to this Farm Fresh Friday post so that your readers can find other posts related to the party!
Friday, August 3, 2012
Farm Fresh Friday #14
Welcome to Farm Fresh Friday
Thank you so much for visiting...
Please pull up a chair and
take a little time to visit the
wonderful bloggers participating
in this blog hop!!
This week on the prairie....
My basket over-floweth
from every corner
of our garden!!
I will stop typing
let the pictures
This is PEAK
on the prairie
of South Dakota...
I've been canning
these great veggies
so we can enjoy
them all year long...
I just wish I could
jar up the whole season
a jar of "Summertime"
I've been too busy
with my own harvest and canning
to get to the local farmer's markets
If there were about
5 more of me,
I'd be loading
up my old truck
and setting up
my own little veggie market!
Doesn't that sound like a HOOT!!
For now I'll settle
with filling up my little basket
is ripe and ready today...
maybe with a little luck
our lazy hens will
get busy and give me an egg or two??
It is always wise to stop wishing for things
long enough to enjoy the fragrance of those
What is fresh in your world today???
This is a place to share all things FRESH,
homemade and/or home-grown.
There is no rule that it has to be made by you or grown by you,
just the fact that it was
hand made or grown by somebody
and not mass-produced or imported from Timmbucktu is good enough for us!!
Want more details? See our Farm Fresh Friday Page at the top of the blog.
Here's how to join in: