- Publish your Farm Fresh Friday post on your blog.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Click on "Enter"
- Please link back to this Farm Fresh Friday post so that your readers can find other posts related to the party!
Friday, August 24, 2012
Farm Fresh Friday #16
Welcome to Farm Fresh Friday!
My stovetop has been full all week!
the counter has had a mish-mash of
spread out everywhere,
the record player's been spinning
chop, chop, chop...
for two weeks now
I'm singing "She'll be riding Wildfire"
and making salsa and relish!!
I don't know what it is about that album...
it just makes me happy
and reminds me of carefree
summers in Iowa!
As long as there is some good music
playing - I am productive in the kitchen!
The vegetables keep coming
so I hope my old record player
doesn't give out on me now!!
This week we dug potatoes...
canteloupe are ripening faster than we
can eat, which is a good thing for
We've done one batch of pepper relish
Can you say "HHHHHot"?
Chop, Chop, Chop...
it's my life story these days!
and it looks like I'm tied to
this kitchen for awhile
by the looks of the tomato patch...
I'm almost looking forward
to another paint job,
just to get out of this kitchen!!!
How about you?
Are you drowning in vinegar...
up to your neck in veggies?
Are you collecting seeds
for next year's flower beds?
Have you journaled your mistakes -
made notes for next year?
Are you making hand-made gifts
with home-made products?
I want to hear about it!!!!!!!!
This is a place to share all things FRESH,
homemade and/or home-grown.
There is no rule that it has to be made by you or grown by you,
just the fact that it was
hand made or grown by somebody
and not mass-produced or imported from Timmbucktu is good enough for us!!
Want more details? See our Farm Fresh Friday Page at the top of the blog.
Here's how to join in: