Rural Thursday


Moonlighting these days....

I didn't quite finish my painting job yesterday
(not that I didn't give it my all!)

painting a garage (ceiling and all) twice
in one day 
I would say is a good try
but, 
the home owner decided 
to throw in a closet!
So, it's back 
to the old paint schtick again
today!





I guess I'll be doing pickles by the moonlight tonight!


Here are some of
 the exciting sites
I've been seeing 
on my way to work these days....





The local vet tends to a lot
of cows in Miller, South Dakota!





The Sale barn
(an interesting style to share with "Barn Charm")




Max got to come along
with me a couple of days...

we just had to stop along the road
and admire this sunflower field!





Max got to leave 
his mark on a few hay bales!
(exciting for him)





the old one-room school house
reminded me it's already
"back-to-school" time!
(poor kids)




and time for me to hit 
the road one final day...

the sooner I get done,
the sooner I get 
back home to a 
cooler full of pickles
and a counter full of tomatoes!!





I call it too many irons in the fire!!

Carry on!
Lisa

P.S. See you back here tomorrow for "Farm Fresh Friday"!
Bring us something fresh to oooo and ahhhh over!!

sharing with Nancy and Lisa
at Rural Thursday...
see you in the country!




Comments

Tanya Breese said…
great photos, love the one of max and the schoolhouse!
Country Gal said…
Awesome photos ! love the one of the cows there on the lawn . Miggy's vet also looks after live stock . Yes I was thinking it's almost time for the kids to go back to school ! The kids here go back in September ! Have a great day !
Awesome pictures! I can't even pick a favorite.
Janet said…
Love these country pictures, especially the vet's mailboxes.
TexWisGirl said…
these are great! love the cow and calf. and that sunflower field!!! go, max, go! :)
Excellent pictures! I need to do pickles too.
Wow lots of irons in that fire. Love your pics. B
Anonymous said…
Beautiful photos! I really like the cow and calf sculptures!
barbara l. hale said…
Wonderful photos! I love the one of the hay roll.
Debbie said…
some gorgeous images today!! my favorite is the upclose sunflower but all are magnificent!!
Michelle said…
A beautiful red barn!
Candy C. said…
I have never seen a field of sunflowers before!
Hope you get to pickling soon and I'll see ya' tomorrow! :)
You really do have a lot of irons in the fire, but you've had some great views that have come with it and taken some terrific photos!

I hope you get those pickles done and get your rest too!! :-)!!
Brian King said…
Beautiful photo of the moon! The sunflower field and hay bales are wonderful!
Nancy said…
Great photos of your busy days, Lisa. Thank you for sharing at Rural Thursdays this week. xo
cherry said…
I wanted to let you know I shared your blog and the picture of Max on my Facebook page this morning and I didn't think about it till afterwards that I should have asked.. Hope you don't mind.. If you would like me to remove it I will..hugs, Cherry

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cherrys-in-the-Garden-and-More/151165901678420

Popular Posts