A Farm Show Report



The Farm Show 
was busy and bustling!

Everyone likes to get out
and talk about spring
this time of year...
 it's the one thing we're
all looking forward to!

Local businesses, home businesses,
Vacuum salesman and Church Ladies
all gather together to sell and promote!!

 


I found a great booth that 
was selling children's books...

I couldn't resist the Tractor Book
for our grandson's third birthday
this month...

it's filled with cute illustrations...

and fun surprises...


   

 It comes with a little wind-up tractor
and three tracks inside the pages...




 I can just see him following 
the little tractor around the 
spring,
fall and winter
tracks...




 Clink Clank Clunk goes the tractor...



All the kids were stopping at this booth
the books were all so colorful and fun to look at!



 Who can't resist a good book
to snuggle up with
on a cold winter's night...

Not this country girl!

 

 A fun time was had by all!
Thanks for stopping by today...
Hugs,
Lisa   



Comments

barb said…
Cute! And your blog post too.
Lynne said…
I can see chubby little three year fingers wrapped around that little red tractor very soon . . . looks like a perfect place to pick up some new books for the little ones . . .
Melinda said…
Well, I can't resist kids books plain and simple!
When we have book fairs at school LOOK OUT!

Adorable book--I'm sure he will love it.

M :)
Michelle said…
What a cute purchase!
Country Gal said…
I can see them cuddled up giggling at the fun of these books ! How wonderful . Glad you had a nice time at the farm show ! I bet your grandson will just love the book and tractor ! I know I would hehe ! Have a good day !
Bonnie K said…
Those books look like so much fun! I love them!

Popular Posts