Market Monday


Well, my first 
time out 
on the Artist's Circuit
wasn't a total flop....

I did have enough
blocks, photos, and stuff
to fill a couple of small tables
and peak the interest
of several buyers!!



 I got some rave revues

and

I bet everyone that visited
my booth went home 
and visited their stash of pictures!!




If I did anything at all,
I'm happy to have reunited some
folks with their family photos!!


With graduations
and Mother's Day coming soon...

I'm sure I will be building
some special order blocks this month!!

I'm not sure about standing
at craft fairs all day...
(my back was tired!)
but, I am going 
to get my Etsy Shop
back up and running!!



Thanks for all of your nice comments!
Lisa

Comments

TexWisGirl said…
i don't think i could do it, myself. have a hard time putting my work up for sale or for criticism. :)
barb said…
Very nice exhibit. Wish I could have been there to see it. And yes, TexWisGirl, it very hard to put your work out there for all to see. Especially when you've been critiqued all your life. But in a way it is liberating. My DakotaMaid partner does our sales and is great at it.
Country Gal said…
Good for you ! It all looks wonderful ! Maybe take a small chair with you next time so you do not have to stand for so long ! I hope all works out well and you get lots of sales ! Your work is fantastic ! Have a good day !
Everything looks so nice Lisa. Good luck withe your Etsy shop.

Popular Posts