OUCH!


I did it!

I finally "manned up"
and kept my 
appointment at the 
Dentist Office...

Ughhh,

this tooth had to go...

I wasn't about 
to fork over $2400.00
for a root canal
to save a molar...

so out it went...

My dentist told me 
teeth will pop out easily
of older people,
especially those that smoke!

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium/sea-otter-with-a-toothache-max-allen.jpg
found this fitting photo on the internet at: http://fineartamerica.com/featured/sea-otter-with-a-toothache-max-allen.html


After approximately
2 hours of tugging
and twisting...
then finally grinding
it into little pieces, 
I was regretting both my youth
and my good habits!!

Hope you are enjoying
your Saturday!
Hugs and Moans,
Lisa
P.S.Have you flossed today?

Comments

Ouch is right I am sorry but now it is gone:) B
Sue McPeak said…
Knock on 'Firewood'...it's bound to get some use this winter in Texas...I'm one of those very lucky ones with ONE filling to my molar. So not many experiences with teeth pulling at the dentist...just with string around grands baby teeth...LOL!! Can you believe the cost of crowns and couches?

Thanks for the visit on my blog CollectInTexas Gal, and for becoming a follower. I've reciprocated and will enjoy visiting your lovely blog. Beee-utiful photos and enchanting country sentiments.
Sue CollectInTexas BlogShop
Unknown said…
That picture of the otter is priceless for your story!! Ouch!! Stopping by from That Country Place,,,,and you have great pictures! Love your header...I had my volume cranked up and your music just about made me jump out of the chair! Tappin my toe now that my heart has stopped pounding!!
Karen said…
Oh, OW! I've been there done that, too. Hope you're feeling better, and I agree, who can afford that ridiculous price?
You know I've worked in a dental office for more than 20 years, and know what you went through... I hope it's all a distant memory for you by now!!

Popular Posts