We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Rainy Days and Mondays

It's a dreary old day out there today...

one of those days to let pass you by,
while you are at the spa!

Ha, ha, ha right??

some day I will take myself 
up on such a preposterous idea
and pamper away...



 I have all the essentials I need
right here at home...



 Except a bath tub
(it's still in the garage waiting for installation)

so today I will take advantage 
of an inside day and pick a new project...



Hmmm, wish I had my sisters
talent for sewing something...

I have blocks to make...
graduation
and 
Mother's Day will be here soon!!

Or I could just do what I feel like doing...
and hang out on the couch

"Dad could get away with this, but not us kids!" circa: 1950

(but, then I wouldn't score any points
with my hard-working hubby!)

I know what he'd like to come home to....
 
 that ain't happening either!

Have a great week, my friend!
and don't do anything I wouldn't do...
Homemaker Hugs,
Lisa


2 comments:

Michelle said...

A nap is in my future! lol Maybe not cooking supper!

Lynne said...

Oh my, the talents you have . . . no nap time for you, keep on designing!